Thursday, March 22, 2012

All work, no play

Sorry for the lack of updates. Just started working at a new place so my crafting has been put on hold for some time. After the weekend I'm off for a few days and my plan is to start sewing ( got a cute little machine from my sweet boyfriend ) and hopefully something blogworthy will be produced ;) Been thrifting a couple of times lately and I love the feeling of finding something absolutely gorgeous for almost no moneyzz, so get ready for some DIY. I'm also superexcited for a package to come from Mandy (check out her blog here.) I signed up on one of her giveaways and got lucky. I'm really thrilled :) You can find lots of giveaways here. 


In two weeks I've managed to make a ring.
I suppose that's better than nothing ;)

4 comments:

  1. cute ring though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I am obsessed with that ring! How did you make it?

    Do you sell your stuff anywhere? I want one just like it.

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much :) I made it by using seed beads, thread and a needle. The stitch is called peyote and it's quite simple (you can find lots of good tutorials on the net). I haven't sold anything outside Sweden yet, but if you're really interested you can e-mail me and we can go from there. Take care x

      Delete
  3. beautiful ring!! great job!! and thank you for stopping by! :)

    - aimee
    SwellMayde

    ReplyDelete